Introduction of Galaxy Hospital
Around the onset of this century, few of the renowned medical practitioners of Varanasi got together and came up with an idea to create a multi super hospital which would be equipped with ultra modern facilities and will be managed by doctors themselves. There were only a few takers in the beginning but the commitment was so intense that despite a few setbacks and lot of hiccups the dream turned in to a reality. The leader was so convinced of the success of this project that his positive attitude countered many hurdles that cropped up every now and then. As the leader led from front he got able, dedicated and committed hands to support this dream. Initially the vision of success was far & its image was blurred so many people, left the band wagon midway. But the torch bearer never had his sight off the goal & was never deterred or subdued by the mounting difficulties. Finally with the unmatched effort of a formidable team, working constantly the present form of Galaxy Hospital emerged, only to be accepted whole heartedly by the society, in general, This multi super specialty set up with ultra modern facilities and a committed work force was much needed for the city. It is well set to expand in a small span of one and half year, to accommodate more high end services so that the patients of Varanasi, Eastern UP, and adjacent MP, Jharkhand& Chhattisgarh need not move to other higher center for certain facilities With the noble cause of helping poor & sick, at heart, the crusade will be on and hope God almighty will give strength so that the hospital attains its goal & stands as a pillar of good hope and faith for the sick and needy of this region.
Our mission & vision
To provide super specialty services using State of art of Technology.
Committed to improve health and satisfaction level of our patients. By ensuring improvements by:-
Training of all categories of staff.
Latest treatment technologies.
To Provide Teaching and Research facility in problematic areas of important specialties Thus –
We have a shared commitment to do what is right that is INTEGRITY
Compassion with genuine concern for the community and treat them with respect & empathy.
All above are possible. Only by Teamwork i.e. we work collaboratively as an integrated team to improve patients care and performance.
To help in achieving core values i.e. excellence in spite of diversity in people, thought, experience and perceptives.
GALAXY LIFE CARE SERVICES, is situated in the holy city of Varanasi, in the Mahmoorganj locality of Sigra. This hospital began its journey on 23rd March 2010 and within no time it made an impact for itself as proved by an average bed occupancy of 70%. The Galaxy Hospital has been established by the joint efforts of Doctors of high repute and caliber and men of social standing in the society.
At Present this Hospital is a 150-bed unit that includes Cardiac Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit (both Medical & Surgical), High Dependency Unit, Neonatal ICU along with General Ward (Air Cooled), General AC, Semi Private, Private Deluxe and Super Deluxe rooms. This hospital has facilities for Dialysis, Modern Modular Operation Theatre, Labour Room and Day Care Unit.
This Hospital is an ISO approved and the ISO Registration no. is ISO 9001:2008
24×7 services include Emergency, Multi slice CT, USG, Colour Doppler, Digital X-ray, Portable X-ray, 3D Echo, ECG, TMT, EEG & PFT. Department of Pathology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Dietician, Ambulance Services and On Call Clinician after working hours.
This Hospital is also having most of the Endoscopic set up and other specialized equipment include C-Arm, Pneumatic Drill, Endospine Unit, Ventilator, BiPAP, Infusion pump, Multipara Monitors, Defibrillator and ABG machine.
New Building is ready, adjacent to the old building to enhance the number of beds and for the accommodation of Cardiac Cath lab, Modular Cardiac OT, Stroke and Neurology Unit with additional OPD complex.
Registration & Admission Procedure
The organization has a well-defined Registration and Admission Procedure.
- Patient is to be acknowledged, greeted, and seated.
- Give Registration form, number 37, to the patient to fill it in.
- Collect the Registration form back from cash patient andcollect advance payment as per type of accommodation.
- Collect the Registration form back from Corporate/Mediclaim Consumer and Collect Aadhaar Card/ID Card/Referral photocopy from the patient as per terms of clauses of MOU with payer.
- Forward Documents to Corporate/TPA cell for taking approval from concerned payer for the treatment and management of patient.
- Take refundable security amount from the patient pending approval from payer, if payer has a clause that insists on approval before admission and management of patient is to happen.
- Make the patient aware of his UHID number.
- The registration process is to be completed in 3 minutes.
- Clearly inform Consumer about all processes in the admission process and stay in hospital.
- Billing Cashiering and transaction should not take more than 5 minutes.
- Reception staff will end communication with a smile as early as possible to the convenience of the patient.
- Return Security amount to corporate/TPA patient, once the admission is approved.